The Godfather talking
You can run, but you can't hide.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:14:31 22:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Rule: Administrator/Moderator decisions  (Read 4478 times)
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« on: May 16, 2009, 09:05:39 09:05 »

There were rule related to this topic but I assume it wasn't clear and we had lots of problems about this.

Here is our new rule: What Is: Forum Rules \ A - General Rules: \ Entry #4
4- Respect decisions of the Administration/Moderation staff, as they are always final. If you want to complain about warning/ban you received, just PM to member one who warned you, or use "contact us" tool (works even when you muted/banned). Flaming in public will strengthen your punishment.

It's because moderators are in heavy duty, not only they are human too; they can take wrong actions. But if you decide to talk in gentle way and try to understand why, they can get their steps back. Warnings are deletable things. Flaming in public, and trying to proove they are wrong and forcing them into apology is not acceptable. It is wrong to having warning while if you are innocent, but we are saying we will take it back right away. Your reputation? Nobody is tracking your warning history, and nobody will picking on you.

It might be nice to being a moderator on this community, and you may claim they have to be perfect; but I guarantee you their CPU %100 on load. Let me put it this way: there are users even doesn't make a single post in here, and all of our moderators are almost highest posters, and they are doing moderator jobs simultaneously. And they don't receive any thank you for doing this.

So here is the point: Is it fair while you aren't thanking them for doing their job; in the other hand, forcing them into apology if you got only one single withdrawn act?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:07:59 09:07 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
Jagi

Thank You
-Given: 26
-Receive: 12

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 03:15:42 15:15 »

Hi Admin's,
I agree with what you have written. It is a great responsibility to administer such a great website and keep it functional 24x7. I have nothing else to say to everyone out there but, "Please, be polite; and as the admin had written, they are also humans on the other side who can make a mistake and it is better to sort out things personally (e.g., PM'ing or e-mailing the admins) rather than flaming in the board". By the way Admin's kudos to you for doing such a great job in keeping the site up and running and also keeping the junk out of the boards. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...