Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:17:30 13:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite bluezen  (Read 2014 times)
bluezen
« on: February 12, 2009, 11:30:16 11:30 »

CountryINDIA
Site- -
NoteRESPECTED SIR,
I AM An Electronics and Telcomm Engineer since last 18 years.
After working for almost 9 yers for various companies in india, i m having my own firm.
I myself alone Run the Business and Undertake Enginering students Training In Various areas like -- Teaching Fundamental Electronics, Designing analog and digital circuits and Embedded programming with C. With 8051.
I teach PCB design software ORCAD. and By now i am been learning FPGA ( vhdl) Programming To Update my self and better prospects for students.

I m well femilier with 8051 core designing and embedded programming for various peripherals.
 I am well femilier with many many PCB design softwares like protel,tengo ,winpcb, circuitmaker, circuit creator, express pcb, etc..

I am fluent with electronics fundamentals and advancements too.
I Am a hardware designer too. i undertake develpoment jobs for many small systems  for small needs. and i always think Inovatively.

The Reason to join this Excellent group of GIENTS  and Genius People is that, I feel I am still a student. and learning process will last till the end of the life.
in this journy i can get maximum milage from here to learn many more  new things and can have the other experts openion from here too.
and ofcourse i can help other people by sharing my knowledge  and my database that having various softwares for many  intresting applications in many areas. and  top of all this -- get satisfaction sharing my knowledge.

so here by you are requested to let me be the member of this forumn and obilge.

- Rony.

Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...