Behzad 650KSPS Digital GLCD Oscilloscope v1.0
* Graphical LCD screen, 64*128 pixel dots (GDM12864A with KS0108 processor or other compatible)
* Microcontroller ATMEGA32 with an external Quartz clock generator, 16MHz max speed
* To increase the speed it is used an external ADC0820 converter chip, not the build in one.
* All the operation of system is in digital
* Able to get the positive and negative cycles
* Able to show the voltage values in the range of +/- (.01 to 250) volt
* Time Division ; Volt Division ; Trigger level
* High input impedence about 1Mohm
* By adding an external serial E2PROM, you will be able to save the records
* The speed is about 650,000 Sample's per second (This is limited By ADC and AVR speed), so its able to show about 60khz frequency signal.
Link ---> http://www.khazama.com/project/oscope/default-en.aspx