Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:37:02 11:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [All]
Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT  (Read 24866 times)
Rego

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« on: November 01, 2006, 01:09:58 01:09 »

I WANT TO TELL ALL USERS THINGS WE ARE FACING NOW....
WE HAVE FACED MANY PROBLEMS LIKE FINANICAL SUPPORT ,SERVER PROBLEMS,LEGAL PROBLEMS AND MANY OTHERS..

BUT AFTER ALL OF THIS WE CONTINUE TO SERVE ALL OF OUR FAITHFUL USERS WITH NO COMMETMENT LIKE DISABLE ACCESS OR FORCED ADS ON PAGES OR NOISY POPUPS LIKE OTHER CHEAP SITES DO TO COLLECT MONEY ANDGET RICH OR SOMETHING......

AND ALL THE PAST YEARS EVEN IF WE HAVE LACK OF FINANICAL SUPPORT AND ALMOST NO DONATION WE CONTINUE TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS BY OUR SELF AND PAY FROM OUR POCKET MONEY AND PAY FROM OUR EFFORTS JUST TO SUPPORT OTHERS AND SHARE ,SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE WITH NO PROFIT AT ALL (NO ADS OR POPUPS AT ALL)

AND IN THE END AFTER ALL OF THAT I FOUND THAT 1000 USERS (REGISTERED FROM MORE THAN ONE YEAR AGO)  HAVE ( 0 POSTS Angry Angry

I HATE THOSE SELFISH PEOPLE WHO WANT ALWAYS TO TAKE ,NEVER TO GIVE (NOT EVEN A SMALL POST OR JUST A THANK U TO OTHERS)

WHY THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ,I DONT KNOW ... Huh
BUT BELIEVE ME I USED TO BE LIKE THEM BEFORE THEN I LEARN TO GIVE AS I TAKE....

WE WASTE HUNDEREDS OF HOUR MONITOR,DESIGN ,MANTAIN, UPLOAD AND POSTING IN THIS SITE

WE DONT NEED ANY THING FROM U (AS I SAID BEFORE THERE IS NO PROFIT AT ALL FROM THIS SITE)

SOME USERS KEEP SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH THEIR REPETED REQUESTS (FOR SAME THINGS),AND  POSTING ALL OVER THE FORUM (IGNORING ALL THE RULES) JUST TO TAKE WHAT THEY NEED,AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE REST.....

NEVER THINK TO SHARE OR HELP OTHERS Angry

THIS IS A COMMUNITY FORUM NOT A NEWS PAPER WHICH A USER CAN JUST READ IT AND THEN LEAVE...

ACTIVITY IS REQUIRED HERE TO DEVEOLPE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND INCREASE IT BY SHARING AND EXCHANGING KNOWLEDGE  WITH OTHERS, NOT TO KEEP IT TO OURSELF...

IF U DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR  KNOWLEDGE ,OR U DONT WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF AND OTHERES BY BEING AN ACTIVE MEMBER THEN U ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE Angry

AND IF YOUR ARE KIND TO YOUR SELF AND OTHER AND TRY TO SHARE AND HELP THEM EVEN IF U HAVE FEW THINGS TO SHARE THEN THANK YOU Smiley

IT IS UP TO U TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE ARE U ? (THE KIND ONE ) OR (THE SELFISH ONE)

IT IS SIMPLE (LEARN TO SHARE AND SHARE TO LEARN)

AND THANKS TO ALL THE KIND USERS THAT ALREADY UNDERSTAND THIS AND THEY ARE MANY AND JUST FOR THEM ONLY WE KEEP RUNNING THE FORUM Smiley

THANKS....

« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 01:21:05 01:21 by rego » Logged

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
c0rnn

Thank You
-Receive: 25

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 08:07:02 08:07 »

I agree, remove the users with 0 posts Cheesy
maqsud
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 11:37:46 11:37 »

Hello rigo
            I am feeling insulted, I will Never Ever enter your site again.
            who are you to remove and banned when one door is closed
            then hundreads of doors opens.

Good bye
maqsud
Rego

Thank You

The power is back

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 12:32:31 12:32 »

Hello rigo
            who are you to remove and banned when one door is closed
            then hundreads of doors opens.

Good bye
maqsud

FIRST OF ALL : THIS IS NOT MY SITE THIS IS OUR SITE.. Wink..

SECOND : LOOKING TO YOUR POSTS AND ACTIVITY( ONLY 4 POSTS IN THE SAME TOPIC + THIS GREAT POST) ,I THINK I WILL SAY TO U GOODBYE.. Smiley..

YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT THING....

GOODBYE AGAIN AND THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT... Cheesy....
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:42:28 12:42 by rego » Logged

....REGO....
c0rnn

Thank You

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 01:33:58 13:33 »

Lier! You will try to come back whenever you'll need something new Wink
spillaccio

Thank You
-Given: 42
-Receive: 7

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 09:15:08 21:15 »

Hello Rego.

I really want to tell I agree with your activity policy.
Even if my connections and my posts are not so much, my job doesn't allow me to be active as I would like here on the forum (as you can see from the hour I post... Cheesy ) but I really do appreciate the job of people here, and I'm working on some new applications.
As soon as they will be ...
[/ironic mode ON] FULLY TESTED ...  Wink [ /ironic mode OFF]
... i will post them here as I did with some other, for the joy ( I hope ) of everyone.

Keep on going this way as it's the right way.

Best regards ...

Spillaccio

rinderpest

Thank You
-Given: 23
-Receive: 11

All machines are amplifiers

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 03:43:25 15:43 »

Hi Rego,
I agree that leeching members should be banned, but how about a 'Red Card' system where a defaulting user has a week or so to get with the program or face the boot?
I know that means work for you tho...
I also realise my post record is crappy but I will try. Like the last poster I plead work/life  pressure.
I will however share anything useful I make.
I have a Kirlian Camera, a universal stepper drive routine and a cheap XY PCB driller with NC parser based on 18F452 in the pipeline.
Thanks again for all your hard work, we DO appreciate it.

Experimentum solum certificat in talibus. 
     Experiment is the only safe guide
petethepup
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 10:35:54 22:35 »

I have to admit that I am one of the lurkers who takes more than he receives.  But I agree with Rego that it is only fair that we at least contribute a thank you at the very least for all the efforts to keep this thing going.

I will make an honest attempt to contribute what I can to the knowledge.  Thanks to all who make this site what it is.

the pup
dark
 Muted

Thank You
-Given: 10
-Receive: 0

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 11:55:26 11:55 »

are you remove me?
RedAlert

Thank You
-Given: 168
-Receive: 302

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 04:20:48 04:20 »

I've registered not long ago, and already I've tagged as Inactive? -that's unfair I believe -> At least give me a chance...

rego, I do agree with your poins though.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 04:27:43 04:27 by RedAlert » Logged

"Life would be easier if we had its source code"
c0rnn

Thank You

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 05:40:28 17:40 »

I don't think he will remove users who have recently joined.
Rego

Thank You

The power is back

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 07:01:19 19:01 »

I don't think he will remove users who have recently joined.

OFCOURSE NOT.. Smiley....

NEW USERS WILL NOT REMOVED....

BUT FORUM SYSTEM MAKE CHECKS ON USERS POSTS NUMBER...

BUT WHILE REMOVING INACTIVE ONE,ONLY USERS WHO REGISTERED LONG AGO WILL BE BANNED...

FOR ALL NEW USERS DONT WORRY.. Smiley.. LIKE THE OLD USERS U WILL HAVE YOUR CHANCE AND TIME.....

I THINK IT IS CLEAR AND FAIR NOW..... Wink
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 07:02:54 19:02 by rego » Logged

....REGO....
viji

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 2

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 12:17:06 12:17 »

HELLO REGO
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND NEW TO THIS ELECTRONICS FIELD.I FOUND THAT MY NAME IN THE REMOVAL CATEGORY.I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME SOME MORE TIME TO BE BREATHE, IF YOU DO SO I WILL BE GREATEFUL TO YOU AND WILL BE A VIBRANT MEMBER IN FUTURE. ANY HOW I THANK REGO FOR WHAT I HAVE LEARNT FROM SONSIVRI FORUM.I HOPE REGO WILL CONSIDER MY REQUEST.
THANKS.
Rego

Thank You

The power is back

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 04:59:50 04:59 »

U WILL NOT BE REMOVED.....

PLZ READ THE ABOVE POST....

NEW USERS WILL NOT BE REMOVED........

....REGO....
aamir

Thank You
-Given: 37
-Receive: 229

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 12:26:52 12:26 »

Hi rego.

Thanks for Great forum on internet I obliged u .But some times i face problems with this I i post som

software links. Links are posted but after day i am unable to see my post .I am member since last

year .I have not face problems with old forum but this one May posssible i am mistaken so sorry Next

we have to share knowledge ,softwares .also i have suggestion like others forum there is condition users

should have to post on valuable thing before they can download from forum otherwise they have only

access to certain links not to whole forum.Thanks again REGO . I am willing to post after ur message

mizk_electro
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 3

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 04:27:34 16:27 »

aamir ...

Sorry ... I disagree with your opinion on "condition users

should have to post on valuable thing before they can download from forum otherwise they have only

access to certain links not to whole forum.
"

If your suggestion being implement, I think I'm will be one of users be caught into this 'TERM' because I just a newbie with a lot of question to ask and need a lot of advice from 'expert' and I just contribute one useful thing ( if can be said so ...  Cry ) .

So please be consider to newbie who like to learn & like to hear from the experince member.

Today, he maybe a newbie ... hopefully  after one year , he is  an expert who will contribute more ....  Wink

mizk_electro
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 3

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 04:35:59 16:35 »

REGO,

Because of the annoucement on 'inactive member' .... Now, I can see a lot of users take part in this forum .....

THAT A GOOD SIGNsssssss ....

Congratulation REGO ...

HAPPY FORUMmmmmmmmmssssssssssssss.
gianmagna

Thank You
-Given: 261
-Receive: 114

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 09:35:57 21:35 »

hi Rego

I am Italian but English is me difficult, use a translator,
 but I cannot help the forum .
 because I would not know whether to explain for resolving the problems
 I have learned a lot from the answers of the other participants  of this .
I am thankful to Your forum
 I give a help to the Italian forums of electronics
 but you are more and more before of us
 both for the programs and for the solutions .

thanks even if you decide  to cancel me

Gianmagna  Undecided
LakisFM1
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 09:52:34 09:52 »

i should agree  with mizk_elektro.
I dont have enough time to spend on net , so i can see every web page.

You may see some posts from forgotten people  , but i think it wont be so electronic-based messages...   Roll Eyes
viji

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 2

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 11:33:20 23:33 »

HELLO REGO
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE
camel84
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 11:55:16 23:55 »

Rego tell me.. my computer lost data and my favourites too.. so i lost the reference to this site.. my profile have some (a lot) restricions i can't see my profile,send a pm,make a research... and other things... can you help me?

you maybe can send mail when a user is in risk to be considered inactive.
verbix
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 10:19:39 10:19 »

Hello Rego!

You absolutely right with this DELETE action!

I read you forum from time to time and never ago posting any message...

Just now i thinking about " Just tell Thank`s ..." and posting my own messages.

And thanks for this one`s more!

Roman.
cicciopanza123
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 04:06:16 16:06 »

Hello , mister Rego,
to be honest i do not agree with you much of your intention to ban all the old users never givin posts, but you have probably
serious motif to do such things.....Also i understand much of your problems about maintenance , fund and other . So i want to point straightly to one thing i have considered....
1) I'm not one of who take and don't give , because of all things searchead here were unobtainable ( see please program directory that it should be conveniently cleaned from programs that are not suitable) if you see the log you will see... Some peoples comes here post programs that are useless because bad copied or non functioning at all Which help can do this ?
2) If the answer to this ,is to ban peoples who don't post nothing ( i mean even thank you or same posts )ok i accept all your decisions
3) To help this forum im looking in each part of internet fro more than a year to compile a great quantity of electronics engineering books
    that i have almost ended yet.... This is may way to help knowledge even my works busy me a lot and a little bit of time i think to give    to spend out even i got no many friends and family for my fortune.....
I hope this could make you think on your plan, if not it's all right yet.....Say at least how many post per years are necessary before get banned.
If you gently answer this post i will be gratefull (im not trying to teach you nothing)just focusing the other side of medal
and obviously im always here to cooperate to make this forum great.....thank you in advance.....Ciccio

brainerd
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 06:25:47 06:25 »

Didn't realize I hadn't posted ANYTHING.  I don't really have facilities to host files, but do have experties in some areas.  I am a Ham and retired electronics engineer.  I do a lot of experimenting in radio and some computer stuff.  I will certainly try to scan the forums more and provide some help if possible.
  What are your new standards for number of posts?  When is this going into effect?

PICKID
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 04:28:17 16:28 »

I am very sorry that things turned out this way.
It is true that I did not contribute to the forum. The reason is simple, being an beginner I do not have anything worthwhile to present to the participants!
However I do enjoy learning and it is a great place for this and I whish to thanks all those experts and yourself for that opportunity.
On the other hand, if you look in your records, you will find that I did contribute in february  2K7 as member of a group of amateurs (VE2s and VA2s) to somewhat compensate for this situation.
Now that you have the facts I leave the decision up to you.
Best regards
PICKID

video

Thank You
-Given: 44
-Receive: 294

Magazine Uploader

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 03:34:50 15:34 »

HELLO REGO
Thanks for all your hard work, we DO appreciate it.
IT IS SIMPLE (LEARN TO SHARE AND SHARE TO LEARN)
suresh
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 10:52:58 10:52 »

Hello Rego,
              i am from a village in india. also i am not a knowledgeable person to contribute to your forum. i am learning a lot from your forum. also i wish to contirbute to your forum  by paying donation. but the real problem is i dont have a ATM card account in any bank to pay you. also i dont have any experience in paying money through internet. please suggest a way to contribute a donation . but dont ban me since i have to learn a lot from your forum.

Regards,
R.Suresh.
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 10:37:29 10:37 »

Hello , mister Rego,
to be honest i do not agree with you much of your intention to ban all the old users never givin posts, but you have probably
serious motif to do such things.....Also i understand much of your problems about maintenance , fund and other . So i want to point straightly to one thing i have considered....
1) I'm not one of who take and don't give , because of all things searchead here were unobtainable ( see please program directory that it should be conveniently cleaned from programs that are not suitable) if you see the log you will see... Some peoples comes here post programs that are useless because bad copied or non functioning at all Which help can do this ?
2) If the answer to this ,is to ban peoples who don't post nothing ( i mean even thank you or same posts )ok i accept all your decisions
3) To help this forum im looking in each part of internet fro more than a year to compile a great quantity of electronics engineering books
    that i have almost ended yet.... This is may way to help knowledge even my works busy me a lot and a little bit of time i think to give    to spend out even i got no many friends and family for my fortune.....
I hope this could make you think on your plan, if not it's all right yet.....Say at least how many post per years are necessary before get banned.
If you gently answer this post i will be gratefull (im not trying to teach you nothing)just focusing the other side of medal
and obviously im always here to cooperate to make this forum great.....thank you in advance.....Ciccio

I will try to answer instead of REGO,

1- You can just press report button on topic or message and link will fly directly to moderators / administrators. Then we can decide deleting the message and warning the user. After that he cant pass you by cheating.

2- We added thank you option, no need to post thank you anymore.

3- As you agree, you have knowledges to share also.

(general meaning)
I think if you "can" get profit from this forum then you can share some ideas either.
Cause its not easy to use a "shared knowledge" so you should have background.
You cant know which lights light up with your little help.
Its proved by experience ==> www.sonsivri.com

and REGO dont ban me please, I have just 59 posts Tongue
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 10:40:47 10:40 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 11:09:29 11:09 »

*** First screen shot is belong to members who "awaiting activation" (117 member)

*** Second one is registered members who has 0 post count. Some of them never visited forum, some of them 200 days ago. So I ask you whats for those people except occupying space on database? (3000 member)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 11:12:28 11:12 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
yoda

Thank You
-Given: 706
-Receive: 18

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 01:46:35 13:46 »

I agree with Rego.
Anyone should always try to give, before asking or expecting something in return, is my opinion.
If anyone gives a bit more than they receive there will grow a surplus from which we all will benefit..
Happy new year wishes too all readers  (bit early but anyway) !

Yoda.
underworld
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 07:58:15 19:58 »

i really agree with this board in anything
viveknadar
Inactive

Warned

Thank You
-Receive: 0

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 02:58:54 02:58 »

Hi Rego,

I agree that co-creating knowledge is the way for the forums. But please give time for newbies like me to catch up and start contributing for the forum
mirkatmir

Thank You
-Given: 64
-Receive: 28

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 07:05:42 07:05 »

I totally agree with you Rego.

Best regards, Mirkatmir
spurs21
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 35
-Receive: 50

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2007, 07:17:53 07:17 »

i´m agree too with u rego, now the forum will be great, more than before. regards and thanks for do justice. xD. regards
CyberJoe
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2007, 08:46:36 20:46 »

Of course, I agree with you, but when we are beginners, it's not so easy to participate actively
JimBaton
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 02:37:44 14:37 »

Of cource we are agree with you master Rego
pici192
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2007, 03:12:37 15:12 »

I 'am partly agree!
It is not a shame to learn from the better, learning meaning a lot of reading!
On my questions which ones lot of times beginners I don't want to disturb others!
My knowledge is not enough to help, I 'am amateur in programming and electronic, this is my hobby.
I' am in pitfall, because all the links are hidden, on that way how can I put the useful reply?!
BUT THE FORUM IS NICE AND VERY HELPFUL!!!
KEEP IT UP!

REGARDS
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:34:10 15:34 by pici192 » Logged
tintintin
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 01:15:02 01:15 »

i really agree with this board in anything
vhgod

Thank You
-Given: 13
-Receive: 9

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2007, 02:21:49 02:21 »

Hi everybody.
 I joined in this site because I feel it's very good and I'll study more from it. But you know, I come from Vietnam so my English isn't good, so I can't post much reply to discuss with everybody.
 Best wishes to all

Posted on: December 21, 2007, 03:07:30 03:07 - Automerged

I'm partly agree with admin

Posted on: December 21, 2007, 03:09:38 03:09 - Automerged

Hi everybody
 I want to study, I must have documents. But I newbie, I can't access to download documents and software in this site. So what can I do to have them?  Huh

Posted on: December 21, 2007, 03:15:24 03:15 - Automerged

Hi!
 It isn't fair for newbie Cry. I'll share what I have but I don't get (from this site) what I need

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:25:56 02:25 by vhgod » Logged
milan

Thank You
-Given: 38
-Receive: 126

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 05:16:50 17:16 »

I am trying to be more active , but there arent much topics here. im joking, i cannot handle , there are too many topics and much of them are strictly with concrete busines.

Posted on: December 24, 2007, 06:15:13 18:15 - Automerged

The forum is really nice, I hope it will remain open and running althouth you guys have much problems. Good luck.
alpaslan

Thank You
-Given: 6
-Receive: 48

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2007, 02:52:17 02:52 »

I agree REGO
Sword_A
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2007, 06:41:58 06:41 »

Of cource we are agree with you master Rego

OK!
mrmy
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2007, 05:46:08 17:46 »

Hi Rego,
I agree, Thanks for help
chinninitin

Thank You
-Given: 152
-Receive: 38

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 04:25:30 16:25 »

Hi Rego
I agree to remove people who don't want to share, unnecessarily we have to maintain database. but same time we have to give some time and warnings.  Thats what I feel.

Regards
Chinni
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 01:21:01 01:21 »

8 years later and the same problem
and most the the guys in this thread are now muted for the same very reason

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...