The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:46:37 10:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Excusing after account deletion/ban/warn  (Read 5063 times)
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« on: December 31, 2008, 02:03:04 14:03 »

I am having lots of PM's and emails about punishment you got in last days. Even some of you are finding me in different boards (if you had IP ban here). So please stop it. You can never change my decisions with this style, only you could have is getting heavier response from me.

We already created "Help & Rules" board, translated it into your language to easy understand and we placed links several places so you can follow. If you still not reading and following those rules, you deserve what you get.

You can see how invitation requests are increased in last days. I am not going to open public registrations anymore, don't expect its xmas and I can do favour. Everyday only one or two member can register in this board. We are not pushing you into "you must share" statue. All we want is fair place for people, give as much as you take. Isn't it normal? If you can't stand for it, so you don't deserve to be part of us. Guests can search, view links, follow topics... it's not bad if you are complete leecher. So I won't let you in, and you can result headaches.

Am I satisfying my ego? If anyone thinking that, I can proove how hard to administrate this site and see people doesn't even read your notices and later complaining about it. I would be very careful when administrator giving his time to maintain something and I am posting around him. Its playing with fire. For example: we created topic for centralizing requests, so we can keep forum clean and you can find your content easily. But two guys arrived and posted chat-manner messages. I even told them remove your messages but they didn't. Our mercy ends and they being warned for this.

For who keeping his/her ethical behaviour between lines, you won't get any punishment.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:30:04 14:30 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...