Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:19:37 16:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Our vision doesn't conflict with others  (Read 5370 times)
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« on: November 24, 2008, 12:02:25 12:02 »

Hello everybody,

Bad things happened while Proteus 7.4 Sp3 cracking. First, embromation isn't with us anymore; the other one is unpleasent situation between us and kazus.ru members. I don't want to start pissing contest. It doesn't make sense same-doing websites fighting each other. I thought this proteus cracking will be friendly contest and SCG will do it's best, and it's done too. While cracking are running there were wrong posts made by embromation. He posted crack mixing of our process and kazus.ru's, then kazus.ru thought "they stolen our work". We don't steal. Also I want to mention this; steal is a relative defination. Its ironic story while you make $8.000 software of labcenter for free and saying "you stolen our work" to others. If somebody needs a knowledge, he/she can take it freely. Its nature of internet and sonsivri.com, and you can't name it stealing. Our last patch (beta 4.1) doesn't contains any piece of kazus.ru's crack pattern. In fact Ahmad_k didn't even look inside of kazus.ru's crack while he was busy to complete our work. But if we needed, nobody can prevent us to took of their crack and looks inside of it. We don't fear from stealing, so we don't protect our files. If you want, here it is. It doesn't make difference whose name written on crack. This doesn't mean "we won and kazus.ru are pathetic". We just made it first and we are happy for it, and we like to keep this success as how it is. We don't have any grudge against any of kazus.ru, also we respect their works too. Our SCG members are so nice guys and they are so valuable members for me.

There are members registered both of websites and I am asking them one thing: It's ok to carry knowledge between forums but don't be reason of fighting. Don't misinterpret our words and don't make other people hates us. We should stay in peace if we all working for same idea. I had love to register and post this message in kazus.ru but I don't know any words of Russian.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 12:23:29 12:23 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:22 22:46 »

Wise words SONSiVRi.

That is also why some of us never post cracks in our own name.
No point in telling the program originator that you have broken into their security.
You know you did it and thats all it counts.
Others can take the blame for it, if they want to.

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...