Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:27:26 23:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Criteria for Earning Respect or Disrespect by an Individual  (Read 2679 times)
tAhm1D

Thank You
-Given: 103
-Receive: 180

« on: January 22, 2009, 05:09:11 17:09 »

Hi,
I read an article few days back, which touched my heart. I liked the contents and the sense written in that article and also the meaning in between the lines. My Topic subjet is the Title of that Article. In short, I am trying to enumerate the sense expressed in that Article and think those who read this posting may have some food for thought.

A man is respected by virtue of his works,deeds and expressions- not by the post/position he holds- whatever powerful it is.
Position is temporary but good works/deeds are eternal.

Criticism should never be taken as a means of disrespect- rather it should be accepted sportingly.

Only those, who  expect respect for just holding the Post/position, not by good deeds or humanly qualities,consider criticism as a matter of disrespect/disgrace.

Showing humanly attitude/behavior to old and young irrespective of cast,creed,race and colour can earn eternal respect for any individual and vice versa.

An honourable man may disown honour if he listens to the flatterer.

Though the meanings are old and universal, are we not forgetting them time and again?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...