Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:04:33 05:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I am america  (Read 3583 times)
Leonardo

Thank You
-Given: 10
-Receive: 63

« on: November 12, 2008, 02:00:07 02:00 »

Starred Review. Realizing that it takes more than thirty minutes a night to fix everything that's destroying America, Colbert bravely takes on the forces aligned to destroy our country�whether they be terrorists, environmentalists, or Kashi brand breakfast cereals. His various targets include nature (I've never trusted the sea. What's it hiding under there?), the Hollywood Blacklist (I would have named enough names to fill the Moscow phone book), and atheists (Imagine going through life completely duped into thinking that there's no invisible, omniscient higher power guiding every action on Earth. It's just so arbitrary!). Colbert also provides helpful illustrations and charts (Things That Are Trying to Turn Me Gay) [and] a complete transcript of his infamous speech at the 2006 White House Correspondents' Dinner [...] all of which add up to a book that is sure to be a bestseller and match the success of Colbert's former Daily Show boss Jon Stewart's America (The Book). (Oct.)
Copyright  Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

http://rapidshare.com/files/143211682/IAmAmerica.rar
Ratzian
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:35:48 23:35 »

This is one of the funniest things I have ever stumbled upon  Grin

Pass it on, people!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...