Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:08:54 02:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Req: Schematic or Service manual for technics(panasonic) SA-EX140 Receiver  (Read 3542 times)
Alienbeing

Thank You
-Given: 68
-Receive: 45

« on: August 12, 2008, 04:56:30 04:56 »

Looking for a schematic or service manual for a Technics(Panasonic) SA-EX140 stereo receiver. It does not completely turn on. I hear the relay inside switch on and have as far as I can tell all supply voltages. But no digital display on front panel and no sound output. I did find a burned resistor and can probably find what caused it to burn up by I don't know what the value of that resistor is. So, maybe some here can help if the have a schematic of this thing. I know it's old but it did provide good sound for the outdoor parties. Looks like it could be a easy fix. The hybrid IC Power amp module I think is OK as there is no DC on the output channels. I think the problem was one of the driver transistors to it failed.
Well anyway if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I checked most of the free schematic/user manual site I have and had no luck.

Thanks,
Alienbeing
marty.markoh

Thank You
-Given: 192
-Receive: 433

Everything must B explored!Remember what U see!

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:59:57 17:59 »

R U still looking for upp specified schematics(Service Manual)?There it is in attach!-Enjoy
 Wink
Regards...
mARTy
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:52:46 18:52 by marty.markoh » Logged
Alienbeing

Thank You
-Given: 68
-Receive: 45

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 12:51:27 00:51 »

Thanks,
I ran across a service manual for it acouple weeks ago on ebay. Strange I searched on there and someone actually had one for bidding. Paid $9.00 for it but was worth it I guess. Fixed the stereo but not completely as now I find it's not receiving FM. Gets AM fine and both use the same PLL for tuning. So looking like the RF amplifier (FET) is blown but not sure yet. Between the source and drain I measuring about 90 ohms. It's not connected across any coils or transformers so thats not causing the low resistance. Just not sure whether 90 ohms is normal or not.  Seems way to low to me. I'll download these anyways as it's good to have them in a format for computer viewing.

Thanks
Alienbeing
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...