Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:09:28 14:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Data Cable for Cellphone using PIC Microcontrollers  (Read 8347 times)
alvinserna

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 2

« on: November 22, 2007, 08:12:14 08:12 »

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there who knows how to hack the NOKIA DATACABLE?It is expensive to buy..

I have already made and tested datacable for NOKIA 6210,but how about other models?

I have found it in this site: http://www.atrox.at/datacable/dlr3/index.html

What is inside the PIC16F84 that makes the circuit works?Im interested on the code...
Is there anyone out there who knows how? thanks.. Smiley

6theo4

Thank You
-Given: 93
-Receive: 41

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:40:21 08:40 »

For what use you need the datacable?
if you just need it for transfering the names etc. it;s better to use bluetooth or infrared
because nokia uses different connector in every phone...if you need for unlocking
you need special connector which is on the back of the phone....in most cases the hardware is just a
max232 or similar....
have a look here for schematic..  http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=45&ln=en&fs=1
forter

Thank You
-Given: 985
-Receive: 26

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 03:12:58 15:12 »

If you read a text carefully, you can notice "Soon the Phone starts sending MBUS-frames to the PIC. If the PIC does not anwser, the Power is switched off after the third frame. After half a second the Power is restored, and the procedure starts again. The Phone communicates with the PIC until the cable gets disconnected from the phone.
If everything is working, the phone accepts AT-Commands on the FBUS pins (19200 and faster, 8N1)."
PIC only detects sygnal from M-bus, if it is OK, then PIC sends some message to phone.
After this you can communicate with phone using Fbus with ordinary Hyper Terminal.
But I think, it is very complicate solution.
alvinserna

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 07:03:53 07:03 »

hi guys,

thanks for your reply...i appreciate it a lot..
what i am doing is not to use it with a computer but to make the cellphone communicate with a PIC.
can a cellphone be directly connected to a PIC using the receive-transmit ports of the cellphone?

what i have researched is that all phone needs data cables in order to communicate with it.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 01:20:49 13:20 »

what i am doing is not to use it with a computer but to make the cellphone communicate with a PIC.
can a cellphone be directly connected to a PIC using the receive-transmit ports of the cellphone?

what i have researched is that all phone needs data cables in order to communicate with it.

what you are asking is to make the phone Master .. and the pic Slave.?
the pic can only do what you ask of it, listen to code from phone or talk to phone.
before you program the pic to do this, you need to plan what you want the pic /or/ phone to do.
first by connecting to pc, is the way I would go.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
alvinserna

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 09:22:13 09:22 »

thanks,

yep!i already made experiments in communicating to a cellphone with the use of computer and datacable.
actually, the set-up is this: one-cellphone, two-microcontroller(MASTER PIC and SLAVE PIC).

the first PIC (SLAVE PIC) would serve as the datacable (DLR3) for nokia 6210...and the second would serve as a computer (MASTER PIC). it is in the master pic that the main program use to communicate with the cellphone is located.

the problem is this,what about other cellphone models?i want to make other datacables which are PIC based in order for me to communicate with other cellphone models.

i have a question,what is the main function of a datacable?...is it used to make the cellphone wait and respond to commands if it is connected to a computer?..i know that the other function of datacable is to lower down the voltage level coming from the computer to a desired level of the cellphone.

i would really appreciate if someone out there have ideas about datacables which can be made using PIC microcontrollers or any type of microcontroller....thanks... Smiley
kokos
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 20
-Receive: 4

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 07:48:05 19:48 »

for NOKIA use:

http://www.atrox.at/datacable/dlr3/index.html#second

I use this for all my sms remote projects and works fine! (+hex included)

Posted on: December 11, 2007, 08:46:10 20:46 - Automerged

for Siemens mobile use:

http://ktl.kauko.lt/~av2/projektai/gsm/1.png 

with this hex

http://ktl.kauko.lt/~av2/projektai/gsm/softas/1010.rar
alvinserna

Thank You

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 04:47:48 04:47 »

wow...thanks for your response kokos!!!

i know you are already an expert on this..may i ask if the nokia data cable from atrox capable of other nokia model? are all nokia cellphones need to have a data cable in order to communicate with it? good for siemens because the transmit and receive ports are directly connected to the microcontroller.

as what atrox said, the circuit is no use without the hex file in the microcontroller...what is the CODE???
if only we know the CODE, then we could probably make our OWN data cable of all nokia cellphones and need not to buy from nokia!!!hehehe... Smiley
rov1976

Thank You
-Given: 495
-Receive: 5

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 10:23:33 10:23 »

sir, isn't it available to atrox website? last timei've checked it the link is there for the dlr hexfile... regards, rov1976
alvinserna

Thank You

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 07:00:49 07:00 »

sorry there is a misunderstanding here.... Smiley

yes it is still available for download,what i mean was not the hex file but the code (maybe it is made using PICBasic PRO, Micro C, ASM,etc..)

that's what looking, if only we know the code then we could probably modify it and make our own data cable regardless of what model just like atrox ...i know there are lot of brilliant minds in this forum.. Wink

anyway this is just only a wild idea but who knows,maybe someone out there would contribute something to make this idea a reality.. Smiley
amatuere

Thank You
-Given: 166
-Receive: 8

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 05:21:41 05:21 »

hello to all!
  @kokos
       hope you write your code in picbasic pro,  would you mind to share it, please!

73!
kobi
pici192
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 04:11:43 16:11 »

thanks,

i have a question,what is the main function of a datacable?...is it used to make the cellphone wait and respond to commands if it is connected to a computer?..i know that the other function of datacable is to lower down the voltage level coming from the computer to a desired level of the cellphone.

The PIC is the nice device, you can use for lot of things regarding to mobile phones.
Lot of Boxes for mobile flashing contain PIC micro!
If you need TTL voltage level easiest to use Paralell Port on PC, if you use Serial port then you need serial/TTL converter like Max232.
sakibnaz
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 11:54:34 23:54 »

Hello.
Sorry for Disturbing you.
I am a STD of EEE & I am in trouble with my final year project.
I am doing a project using AT command in 6680 phone.I can simulate my project using Proteus_7.1 interfacing my 6680 with a microcontroller virtually.
Here I am using the RX,TX & GND pin of Nokia POP Port connected via USB including Nokia connectivity cable driver.

But the problem is, I cant communicate with my 6680 by microcontroller in real time.Here I need to active the POP Ports RX TX pin (FBus) without Nokia cable Driver.Is there any command to enabe the FBUS???
I know that for Nokia 3310 I need to send 128 times 'U' char that is 0x55 in HEX to initialize FBUS.But I dont know the FBUS activation command for my Nokia 6680.
PLZ help me out on this problem.Thanx.

Note:
1.Whenever I connect my 6680 to PC via USB then i see a sign of USB connection in my 6680 screen due to cable driver.
2. But this sign does not appear when I connect the phone with microcontroller.

Very sorry for my bad English.

.::sakibnaz::

sohel

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 149

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 08:58:44 20:58 »

check it
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...