Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:02:49 12:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Req:duble side electroless  (Read 2863 times)
Naste

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 0

« on: July 23, 2008, 09:07:11 09:07 »

I have in a project to electroless my double side board,
but have a problem with activation throug-hole, anyone can help me, i just say alot of thanks
Naste
oscar.inc

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 1

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 06:08:36 06:08 »

first you have knowledge about the materials, have many processes to make troug hole plating,  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh your bear in mind that materials are handled high toxic, cyanide is handled for platinum is very dangerous,  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry research about its handling, , on the other, only need a tray of plastic, a pair of Piz conductive and a battery of car is enough, look at your books for adolescents chemical process of electrolysis,  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked in terms of material you will use for platinum, the choice depends on the ending you want to give your circuit,   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy platinum can be done before or after coating paint, if the finish is an enamel, treatment is earlier, If with lacquer can be before or after, in addition choose whether platinized only be troug hole or via conductive coating

regards

The power is back

Atte

oscar.inc  Grin  Grin
oscar.inc

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 1

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 06:49:34 18:49 »

for chemical;
can be achieved in some laboratories of anti sulfate, a possible them ask permission to handle the substance, remember that the assets of cyanide EN highly dangerous and highly toxic, can also fart SPECIFICATION OF YOUR installations, suggest that we make instead OPERATION Open, away from children and away from store food, laboratories ANTI sulfate is used as shields ANTI running and is priced vicinity of $ 2 per gram, a table of 5 X 5 THE INCH coating 3 grams
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...