Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:28:39 10:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: configuration for firmware gtp  (Read 2741 times)
oscar.inc

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 1

« on: July 25, 2008, 09:57:59 21:57 »

GOOD DAY the entire community .. The reason for this pork POST IS HE received some e-mail where asked whether it was the real firmware of GTP,, reminds them, about GTP, which were purchased the microcontroller engravings, but also meant everyone that the firmware THIS in the Forum, ES full functionality,, which has no HERROR, about the person asking to explain how copy and paste in the buffer EDITOR, Huh Huh Huh Huh means that these are basic concepts of COMPUTERS  Angry Angry Angry Angry, CTRL + CTRL + CY V,,  Grin Grin Grin

Now we are going to the technical part IN WHICH I will tell you all the details, the program to be detected LES ask a driver for the new hardware find, you install the driver, which is available in many pages devoted to PICS,, At the time of plants will notice that is a strong unknown,, you follow WITH INSTALLATION AND ignore that message,,  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

When the INSTALLATION, Driver disconnected and reconnected its agenda,,, does not work on AMD, does not work in Win Vista,,, will not work under Linux, NOT run on Solaris ETC ETC .. attention only run on computers with WIN XP, NT, 2000 or ME, now

What is the difference between my firmware AND THAT is for sale?

Simple:

NOT MY firmware updates with each version,,, only works with version 3.55  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  and has some drawbacks to the configuration of fuse IN PIC16F627, the solution is to configure from programming

Forgot to enter the hardware must be added AN ORIGINAL Zener diode IN VDD .. THE diodes Deva d'ĂȘtre of 5.1 Volta, the transistor PNP DEV TO BE changed to a 2N4401,,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And that's all, NO MORE tricks that what  mentioned, was a work of more than 5 months and now we share with you,, the Commonwealth of SONSIVRI

Thanks to who put his gratitude,, wants LES cree que ha servido

Health

ASTA always

OSCAR.INC

The Power IS BACK

Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...