Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:08:47 09:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need help in using Microchip TCP/IP in proteus example (as a begginer)  (Read 6743 times)
hamedagha
« on: June 20, 2008, 10:30:33 10:30 »

Hi all

As I am new to microchip TCP/IP stack, I used the examples of proteus “Explorer16 with Ethernet PICtail” and “PICDEMNET” as a start point. I have to confess that the examples themselves worked pretty well at first. But after I tried to change it a little bit (e.g. simply change the title of the html page shown to the web user) and make the new ROM image the change was not taken place in any way. Even worse if I erase the content of the ROM image it works as if nothing bad was happened!!.  Huh

I checked the macros of both examples. The “DMPFS_USE_EEPROM , DSTACK_USE_FTP_SERVER, DEXPLORER_16” macros was used in the first example and “DMPFS_USE_EEPROM, DSTACK_USE_FTP_SERVER, DPICDEMNET” in the second one. It means that the html page was not implemented in the code part of the project as a c source file.

Now I would sincerely appreciate you if you could help me in any way to solve the problem or introduce me a link to a tutorial. Roll Eyes

Regards,
Hamed
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:03:19 11:03 by hamedagha » Logged
pecpys

Thank You
-Given: 4
-Receive: 3

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 11:27:30 11:27 »

What is TCP/IP Stack version.
I can modify it but must use same version of TCP/IP stack V.3.75
I can not use TCP/IP stack version more than 4.xx
Pages: [1]