Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:36:15 16:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Long-Dong and the Crack-Long History  (Read 2787 times)
TomJackson69

Thank You
-Given: 26
-Receive: 63

« on: March 22, 2008, 11:51:03 23:51 »

Hi all,

Before I tell you this little story, I am assumming we all adult. If you are not >18 year of age, it may harm your mind.

Well, back in the stone age. Men and women look very different than now (on their body). Men have long DONG, I mean very long, average is THREE feets long. Men used to hang the long-dong on their shoulder to be able to go to hunting. It was not a comfortable activity for every day. So, men start to complainning.

Remember GOD used to keep a very closed eyes on people on earth back then. After hearing complaining and complaining from men. God told the THUNDER-Master to go to earth to see what those men crying about. When the THUNDER-Master came to earth and asked the men "what are you crying about?"

Men: "THUNDER-Master, take a look at my Long-Dong. It is too long, I can not go in the wood for hunting without step on it."
T-M: "That the way it is, God made it long for a purpose"
Men: "I don't know what is the purpose for it but, please do something Thunder-Man"
T-M: "OK, I am tied of listening to your crying. Now, what do you want me to do?"
Men: "Can you make it shortter for us?"
T-M: "OK, that is very easy for me. OK, bring it out and tell me how short you want"

The whole town get in line and their face full of joy because Thunder-Men will make their men-hood shorter.
Thunder-Men start on the first men.

With his very sharp ax, Thunder-Men tap his ax on the long-dong and ask the men "this short is what you want?"
Men: "No, no, little longer"
T-M: "here, OK?"
Men: "OK"
Thunder-Men chop his ax down and the operation is fast and easy. Thunder-Men keep repeat those step for every men.

Now we know why we all have the "THUNDER MARK" on our SHORT-LONG-DONG. And all men are not equal. One may feel happy and lucky because he has a short one (back then).

Next part about the Crack-Long to be continue.

Tom  Grin Grin Grin

Con Rong Chau Tien
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...