Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:07:09 07:07

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Deluded user? False accusations  (Read 3258 times)
persiangulf
« on: January 26, 2008, 09:44:12 21:44 »

I joined here 2 hours ago, after being introduced by a friend. I was told i need to post 7 times to see any links so I thanks to some posts. Then I tried to see if there was a crack for diptrace and I left. Then I get a threatening, deluded and maniac message from someone who is meant to be a V.I.P. "Wannabe" user saying:

"grab all that you can, you worthless leecher, you have been reported to moderators by me!
hope you get banned for life  Angry"

is this normal? Does he do it 2everyone? Or is he a bot?

I'm not sure what this guy is basing his accusations on, but for him to accuse me of something I haven't done, is really really low. His words were like fresh bile. I hope someone makes him aware that its wrong to accuse people of being leechers or make assumptions without any basis.

If you're reading this Wannabe... grow up!
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 540
-Receive: 408

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 10:49:06 22:49 »

I joined here 2 hours ago, after being introduced by a friend. I was told i need to post 7 times to see any links so I thanks to some posts. Then I tried to see if there was a crack for diptrace and I left. Then I get a threatening, deluded and maniac message from someone who is meant to be a V.I.P. "Wannabe" user saying:

"grab all that you can, you worthless leecher, you have been reported to moderators by me!
hope you get banned for life  Angry"

is this normal? Does he do it 2everyone? Or is he a bot?

I'm not sure what this guy is basing his accusations on, but for him to accuse me of something I haven't done, is really really low. His words were like fresh bile. I hope someone makes him aware that its wrong to accuse people of being leechers or make assumptions without any basis.

If you're reading this Wannabe... grow up!

Lets not start a war here,  Grin

persiangulf  look at it this way your first posting where looking like you just was doing it to see the links then run and Grab, There is another way you could of gone about it become part the team fisrt before trying to grab  Grin

Wannabe I can ubderstand where your coming from but be nice next time

LET THIS BE THE END OF IT OTHERWISE SOME USERS WILL BE MUTED  Shocked Shocked

Wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Rego

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 07:09:43 07:09 »

for persiangulf : plz read the rules before posting and u will enjoy ur time here

for Wannabe : plz advice not threat,it will be nice..

for Wizpic : thnx for ur efforts..

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
Rego

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 07:10:53 07:10 »

and by the way this is the wrong section fort this post i think now i had to ban u all....Smiley

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
persiangulf
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:38 19:55 »

Ok, sorry to post here... but please tell people to not go around and accusing people. It makes people feel bad. Apologies for saying Thank You seven times just for Diptrace... Since then, I have found this place to be a gem. Being a student, the amount of advice, books and wise people here can really be of help. Thanks guys. You can remove this post if you need 2.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...