Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:45:24 10:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: infrasonic 1-20 hz generator required  (Read 9174 times)
koky

Thank You
-Given: 149
-Receive: 157

« on: December 29, 2007, 01:29:18 13:29 »

I want make a infrasonic generator 1-20 Hz with power, and the relative transducer, i want apply it on yhe wall for transimit vibration to the other side of the wall.
Someone has one idea ??
koky

Thank You
-Given: 149
-Receive: 157

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 02:37:10 14:37 »

thanks, but the problem is the transductor and the power out, i think that is not possible to use loudspeaker, the subwoofer starting at 30Hz ant the poer of 555 is too litlle, i tink for esperiment the effect of the infrasuond is need more the 500W
sphinx

Thank You
-Given: 604
-Receive: 260

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 04:34:52 16:34 »

well i just heard about some weird idea that u really dont need to make a low frequency speaker to be able to
make a infrasonic sound u need 2 sounds thats mixed together and the mix of those both will make another
sounds that becomes a low frequency signal, to be honest the idea souds right since i remember tunig a guitar
and when the frequencies got pretty close to right then i got a mix that to me seemed as an infra sound, but i
guess this would need some experimenting but if you got 2 speaker and 2 frequency generators u can try to see
if this idea works mixing two signal and u will get a third one as an outcome of those, well i might be wrong with
this idea but what the heck it might be worth a try to play with.

/sphinx

laws of physics are not laws at all, just assumptions and formulas that work as long as we don't figure something new that wrecks the calculations. the infinite onion try to peel that one
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:44:41 22:44 »

Use a solenoid.  You can tune the fidelity with capacitors across the solenoid, and can use a tank circuit to improve the power output in resonance.  Do tell a bit more on what you want to use this for.. I am interested.

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
FriskyFerret

Thank You
-Given: 513
-Receive: 360

Put it in, take it out.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 11:23:45 23:23 »

Be carefull as this sound will produce heavy mechanical wave at this high power that you are trying.

LETHAL : It Could KILL...... HUMANS

proton

Would you provide a link to a single confirmed instance where infrasound has proved lethal?

Dancing pants and leotards, that's what I'm talkin' about!
hemlig
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 26
-Receive: 50

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 12:53:19 00:53 »

The military guys all over the world have been experimenting with weapons based on heavy powered sound but they have all failed.

The only thing you might damage is your ears..

That is bad enough though.

I saw a program called "Mythbusters" about this on discovery channel and it was proofed to be a myth even by them.

If it work don't fix it!
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 01:39:07 01:39 »

Be carefull as this sound will produce heavy mechanical wave at this high power that you are trying.

LETHAL : It Could KILL...... HUMANS

proton

Really now!!
Whale, Elephants and crocodiles are few examples of animals using infrasonic communications, and they are indeed able to transmit long distances and THROUGH WALLS!!!.
Imagine, humans are dying after hearing the animals noises..
Hehe.. a bit like the basilik but instead of dying looking at the snake, you die HEARING the voice. 
Oh oh.. what a dangerous animals they are.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
sphinx

Thank You
-Given: 604
-Receive: 260

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 02:41:19 02:41 »

i saw the show by "mythbusters" and what they did was to try if they can make u pop ur pants with so called brown noice and they couldnt do it with infra sound so thats what the myth was all about, but it can sure make u sick and make u throw up if the frequency and power of signal is right and i know of own testing with low freq. sounds it sure made me sick and i was feeling very weird from it, so to say itss just a myth thats just BS, so if freq.
is right and power level u can react to it, if level is low you will be able to communicate long distances and i think i even heard about some communicator using VLF or even UVLF to communicate thruu stone, so low freq. sound can be of use maybe just not to make ur undies brown, but maybe for other purposes besides that

regards

laws of physics are not laws at all, just assumptions and formulas that work as long as we don't figure something new that wrecks the calculations. the infinite onion try to peel that one
proton

Thank You
-Given: 31
-Receive: 159

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 03:27:51 15:27 »

It all depends on how much power you are using ,how close you are to the source of sound ,which direction you are in and how long you are in.Most probably after a few minutes one will get away.If you are a heart patient then chances are still high.Did not you people hear that people with heart disease should not be subjected to high sound volumes.....

proton
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...