Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 11:36:11 23:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Proton Development (USB Key version) Needed for Cracking  (Read 55264 times)
raraavis

Thank You
-Given: 7
-Receive: 12

Buenos Aires - Argentina

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 02:42:42 02:42 »

Ahmad_k:

Check This for Dongle

ftp://ftp.ealaddin.com/pub/hasp/iso

Good Lucky

gonna
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 02:51:29 02:51 »

I hope he does manage to crack the dongle. This has nothing to do with not supporting Crownhill. Hell, there is nothing to stop you buying the product just because you got a dongle free crack. It means you can use the product without the fear of a kick in the nuts when you lose the dongle and Crownhill turns round and says "sorry, you can't get a replacement dongle. You need to repurchase the product all over again". I have a problem with that bull-shit attitude. It's an insult to all legitimate licence users. More power to Ahmad_k that's what I think. This has nothing to do with not supporting the developer. Just because there's a warez version available doen't take away your ability to buy a licence does it?

Phew your ealier posts made it sound like you worked for crownhill

Considered me told off  Grin do i look bothered Na no way you gonna kick my ass!  Grin

Umm, I wasn't telling you off. I think I was merely stating an opinion that I hope he cracks it. However, your post is real funny. I mean you're the one telling everyone to buy the product so I would say you probably work for Crownhill.  Wink
sadman

Thank You
-Given: 1760
-Receive: 2647

Sow The Seeds of Love

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2007, 01:15:10 13:15 »

hi

if some one have orignal dongle just pm me and i will send a tool to read bin file which will be then converted in to reg file and used dongle emulater to make image of dongle for pds to used with out dongle
i done this with 2.15 dongle version and it working with dongle now with image of donlge

regards
Fragrance
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 1289

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2007, 03:03:25 15:03 »

Good news fragrance. What is the software? Please post a link
lm317

Thank You
-Given: 123
-Receive: 29

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2007, 10:36:15 10:36 »

if some one have orignal dongle just pm me and i will send a tool to read bin file which will be then converted in to reg file and used dongle emulater to make...

But bin file may be specific to costumer pc hardware? and not useful for other users?
sadman

Thank You
-Given: 1760
-Receive: 2647

Sow The Seeds of Love

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2007, 01:15:31 13:15 »

if some one have orignal dongle just pm me and i will send a tool to read bin file which will be then converted in to reg file and used dongle emulater to make...

But bin file may be specific to costumer pc hardware? and not useful for other users?

no donlge will work on any pc it will never specific to a customer, after reading bin you just required reg file which will converted from bin, then you never required dongle just mrege reg file to window registery by double click on it
and used donlge emualtor to make image after that restart pc and remove emulator which will never need after image making and enjoy full working app (with out donlge) reg file can be used by as many as people can

regards
Fragrance the thing is that just need donlge for this or if some one have i can send tool to him

Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2007, 01:20:43 13:20 »

the IDE has been cracked, it can access PR_PLUS directly, but the PR_PLUS file is crypted and packed.

I have again unpack and decrypt PR_PLUS  Wink and remove the dongle check like the IDE and DUPMGR.DLL but when PR_PLUS scan the basic file it return an error, but this time not "USB KEY REQUIRED" But "Internal System error 1" in the PBE file.

the file PR_PLUS contain now a clear assembler and it can be debugged. no more "A cracking utility has been detected"  Cheesy

if anyone can help me with tools or some information ? please reply.
ArySoft22
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2007, 05:51:23 05:51 »

Ich kann dir help
Die cracked file bitte mail download , Compiller ist unpacked. Smiley
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2007, 04:20:32 16:20 »

Please post your reply in english.
demon

Thank You
-Given: 45
-Receive: 2

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 03:54:07 15:54 »

Hi Ahmad
           You have removed exeshield encryption and debugger check?

Please let me know where dongle check is, and what to look for?

the program then creates a LIC file a Dll and a tmp file, if it detects any problems it deletes them.

I believe if it follows convention that the tmp file is the resulting process that is then patched in memory.

I have a Tutorial on it if it helps.

Good Work, keep at it I should have.
Demon
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:53:11 22:53 by demon » Logged
sahin2580
 Muted

Thank You
-Given: 18
-Receive: 34

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2007, 05:36:22 17:36 »

Hi Ahmad,
Thank you for your work at the this topic.
The Proton Development Suite is using "sparkey usb dongle" and i look this dongle web site and i was sent a mail this site authority they are come back to me via mail. The sparkey web site is include information about this dongle. web adress is : http://www.spktec.com/exzzx.htm
you can see download section and download if you need a document. Documents are password protected and they password is : "gdadongle" or "SparKey". If need about information for dongle look at that place. I hope so you will find a way for PDS crack.
But this program is verry expensive and verry much for our budget.
there is a way make to crack that program: usb dongle emulation. But once have a pds dongle and sniff it by USB emulator programs and emulate it.
Thank you for your effort. I hope so you solve it. We are waiting for you together good news
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2007, 10:47:54 10:47 »

i can have access to compile-it website. this website has all the updates and a BETA version of compiler. but all package have the .PKG extension. Can anyone tell me how to unpack these files.

http://www.compile-it.com/updates/UpdateCompilerApp.pkg
http://www.compile-it.com/updates/UpdateCompilerAppBETA.pkg

these links are case sensitive
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 10:50:26 10:50 by Ahmad_k » Logged
linoko

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 7

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2007, 02:52:32 14:52 »

Hi Admad_k
If i can help ypu with this i'll be a happy man:
Please go here: http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=PKG

Best regards, Linoko

Nothing is impossible
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 06:09:47 18:09 »

I know that website, but thanks anyway, maybe crownhill use another software to unpack these package, when i download these update using the IDE ana exe file is created in the temporary folder named DupUpdate.exe this file is executed when the update is finished. but i can not know the  argument passed to this executable. everytime i try to use it, it delete the .pkg file automaticly. Please i need help, the BETA version is not protected with USB dongle. everyone who want to try let download the DupMgr.dll that i have cracked and do an online update and try to use the DupUpdate.exe with the package downloaded from www.compile-it.com
thoroide

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 72

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2007, 09:20:20 21:20 »

Unlikely DodUpdate is not a unpacker but only a renamer utility.

I monitored the Update Steps and see this evironment:

When IDE start the update, download the PKG from the net then unpack IT during the download.
Infact the progress bar of the update status indicate:

Download IDE Help File Package....
Unpack IDE Help Package...
Download IDE main files package....
Unpack IDE main package...

At this stage, if you see in the temp folder you can see
In addings to two PKG files a very large numbers (334 files exactly) named:
ProtonIDE.0000 to ProtonIDE.0333
and one file named: ProtonIDEIndex.0000

So to finalize the update the IDE updater launch the utility dupupdate with this commandline text:
C:\TEMP\ProtonIDEIndex.0000

Opening this file (ProtonIdeIndex.0000) you can see these lines:

C:\Temp\ProtonIDE.0193
C:\Programmi\ProtonIDE\MCLoader\LoaderHEX\16F87_04.hex
C:\Temp\ProtonIDE.0194
C:\Programmi\ProtonIDE\MCLoader\LoaderHEX\16F87_20.hex
C:\Temp\ProtonIDE.0174
C:\Programmi\ProtonIDE\MCLoader\LoaderHEX\16F870_04.hex
....... ecc ecc

The list is long as all 334 filename, and the utility i think rename all these files, then copy it in the proper application folder, but unlikely is already unpacked during the update stages.

I think that the dupMgr.dll unpack it with proper DLL entry. I think you need to use a DLL checker to see all the entry of the DLL to chek if there are an antry for a unpack.

If you open with a winhex the dll you can see inside the text LZH hoffman ecc ecc. I think it uses this kind of compression. Dunno if ciphered.

I tried to replace during download the PKG with the beta PKG to see if the original updater unpack IT, but is impossible to replace on the fly the file, because is in use. I unlocked it during download and replaced, but the downloader tell that the file is corrupted.

Also hexediting the IDE exe I found another download urls:

www.mecanique.co.uk/updates/proton/ProtonMessage.pkg
www.mecanique.co.uk/updates/proton/ProtonMessageBETA.pkg

The url is valid and the files is present. Dunno what is it.

I have no more time, due to real work, but I think that faking more the dupMgr.dll you can modify it to use a filename DupUpdate.pkg.0000 as download file, but another filename for unpacking filename (like xxxx.pkg). So if you put in the temp dir the beta package with the proper filename (xxxx.pkg), you can download the non beta package, but decompress the beta.

Finally I think that operating more on the DLL is possible to decompress the BETA.

Bye

bye
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 01:08:16 01:08 by thoroide » Logged
mmengi
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2007, 11:47:16 23:47 »

i exacly agree to ahmad_k if we can extract "UpdateCompilerAppBETA.pkg" no need usbkey(maybe Smiley ), now actual version 3.2.05 and file size 7.805 kb. same "UpdateCompilerApp.pkg"

MicroManiac
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2007, 11:22:20 11:22 »

Hi, Ahmad_k!

I remember one situation when two groups made ckacks to the Canopus ProCoder, which is protected by dongle. First group had a dongle and second group didn't. As a result, first crack was successful an the other one - not, because the EXE-file had contained encrypted data which was unpossible to decrypt without having a dongle. So it is VERY likely that is the same situation with Proton. I don't think that it is a good idea - cracking the program without having a dongle, because the program MAY work, but 99% it will work incorrectly. I think it is very good idea to find a dongle.

Best regards!
picstudent

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 3

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2007, 05:22:36 17:22 »

well

i tryend to unpack proton libraries and sucessfully done...

try to trace the events and see what files are created and where... and you will find a sort of ini file...

... rego ... who are are you really ?
gonna
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2007, 06:32:19 18:32 »

well

i tryend to unpack proton libraries and sucessfully done...

try to trace the events and see what files are created and where... and you will find a sort of ini file...

His problem is he wants to know how to unpack the files. He want to know what tool to use to unpack them.
If you are implying that you have managed to unpack them why don't explain how you did it instead of giving a two line response that really isn't very helpful?
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2007, 07:49:18 19:49 »

Thanks for all of you, and i think that THOROIDE give me an idea, like he said, i will try to fake the DUPMGR.dll to download the BETA version instead of the other version. I will try to replace the ascii code in the dll from ProtonMessage.pkg to ProtonMessageBETA.pkg

I hope that this methode work. Guys i need your supports, help me with any idea.
picstudent

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 3

« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2007, 03:54:43 03:54 »

when you use the update method or force it, try to execute filemon software...or exemonitor, check the list of entries and files that are created...  on a hide folder will appear backup of pkg file and an ini file

copy and paste to an secure folder and analyse the ini.... ini shows you the real name that program will put to the file....

... rego ... who are are you really ?
Dom

Thank You
-Given: 46
-Receive: 25

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2007, 08:26:58 08:26 »

An other idea maybe, is to configure a local DNS server to respond to a query like "http://www.compile-it.com/updates/UpdateCompilerAppBETA.pkg" and to put this file on this server. I'm searching how to do it...

Dom
hemlig
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 26
-Receive: 50

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2007, 09:54:43 09:54 »

Re. DNS
I don't think you need a DNS Server, it should be enough to edit the hosts file
and make a pointer to the localhost.

But you need to install a webserver and make the same path as the one you want to spoof.

If you are running XP on your machine then the hosts file is located in:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\

edit the file "hosts"

www.compile-it.com        127.0.0.1

then save it (note that there cannot be any extension for the hosts file)

after this you can install IIS via the control panel (this component is on the XP install CD)
install both http: (www) and ftp:

create the path /updates/

and put the file in there
test the path by browsing your localhost after installation.

If it work don't fix it!
ArySoft22
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2007, 05:57:13 05:57 »

Hali
Unpacked      UpdateCompilerAppBETA.pkg
UpdateCompilerAppBETA.pkg = 3.1.2.3 (Dongle version) No BETA !!!!
 Roll Eyes
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2007, 08:58:49 20:58 »

How did you unpck it Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...