The Godfather talking
You think I am funny guy huh?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:28:13 03:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: BASCOM AVR Serial ttl problem  (Read 4496 times)
SergioFX

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 4

« on: January 08, 2008, 11:12:32 23:12 »

hello, he makes a robot of the type "robo-one" and makes a controller with mega8, my problem to him appears when shipment from a program in vb more than 4 control characters, tries using config serialin to be able to use buffers, tries to use the interruptions but it does not obtain anything either Cry , somebody has the same problem?
greetings

PS: pardon but use a translator to write to them, my ingles is very bad.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:34:50 23:34 by SergioFX » Logged
zuisti

Thank You
-Given: 242
-Receive: 780

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 08:55:05 08:55 »

hello, he makes a robot of the type "robo-one" and makes a controller with mega8, my problem to him appears when shipment from a program in vb more than 4 control characters, tries using config serialin to be able to use buffers, tries to use the interruptions but it does not obtain anything either Cry , somebody has the same problem?
greetings
PS: pardon but use a translator to write to them, my ingles is very bad.

Hi, this is an idea only:
I don't know your avr program but I think it cannot handle the received control chars fast enough. So put a small delay (first for ex. 20 msec)  between the individual char sendings in your VB program!
SergioFX

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 4

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 12:12:31 12:12 »

hi, tries to send spaced characters and I discovered that I need more 100ms between shipments, the program of micro needs a first character that it identifies to that servo I am going to modify and later a second character that him of the new value, altogether are 24 servo ones and if each shipment really takes 100ms me becomes very slow the control, the plate that make is similar to ssc32 of lynxmotion, they use interruptions to send the data, I try it and my program stops when shipment a byte by the port series, perhaps a this committing error when using the interruption urxc in bascom.
thanks.

the lynxmotion web http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productID=395
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...