Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 08:36:07 20:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: joke  (Read 2755 times)
sohel

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 149

« on: July 29, 2007, 12:46:00 12:46 »

joke
harini
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 10:02:46 10:02 »

no not like dat jst wanted to start my day wid a joke
yasir9909

Thank You
-Given: 7
-Receive: 107

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:38:02 05:38 »

A Genie in a Bottle :
A husband and wife were having an argument.Suddenly the husband picked up a bottle
lying near him and threw it at his wife.The bottle missed the wife and got into
the neigbour's house breaking the window glass.
Now both husband and wife got embarassed and went to apologise the neighbour.Upon
reaching the house they found out a young man sitting on the couch with a smile
on his face.
Before the couple could say any thing,the man said,"I am a genie.I was enclosed
in that bottle for many years,but you two have set me free,so ask for any three
boons you want to and it shall be fulfilled.But against your three boons you
will have to fulfill one wish of mine".
The couple were so happy that they didnt think twice and presented their wishes.
"I want millions of dollars in my account",The husband said.
"Done",said the genie.
"I want diamond jewelleries in all my vaults."
"Done" said the genie.
"I want bunglows all over the world",said the husband.
"Done",said the genie.
Now it was the time of genie's wish."So,the genie said,i have fulfilled all the
three wishes you have said,and its time for my wish.I have not slept with a woman
for long.I wish you have sex with your wife.
The couple got worried,but the husband explained that it was only a genie and it
didnt matter much to him.Besides the genie has given them a lot of things.So wife
consented.
The wife and genie had a lovely night together.
Finally in the morning,the genie said,"it was wonderful but how old is your husband?"
"Why,he is just thirty five"
"My GOD,said the genie,even at thirty five he still believes in genies"

regards
m.yasir
pc04

Thank You
-Given: 253
-Receive: 5

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 08:47:06 20:47 »

We all know what it takes to reproduce ourselves but how about aliens, to answer this question one of these funny researchers managed to get in touch with a martian (guy from the planet Mars) and invited him to earth to sort out this matter, the answer of the alien was that it was very easy for them as they have this kind of factory that produces aliens (depending on their needs) through some complicated chemical processes and that doesn't take much time nor money!, before the alien got home he asked our scientist about the same thing related to the secret of our reproduction, as you may expect the answer was not so easy, so our friend asked a man and of cause a woman to come and show the martien the process and this was very strange for our guest, when the couple finished their show the marsien asked about the "product" the answer of the man was of cause that we must wait 9 months, Oh my god said the martien, this is too long! I just wondered why in this case the couple were in hurry just before the end ?     
planet69

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 8

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 01:49:42 01:49 »

HUMOR FOR THE SOUL: LIFE EXPLAINED

On the first day God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by thedoor of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years."The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give you back the other ten." So God agreed.

On the second day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty->year life span."

The monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?" And God agreed.

On the third day God created the cow. God said, "You must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty and I'll give back the other forty."
And God agreed again.

On the forth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. I'll give you twenty years."

Man said, "What? Only twenty years! Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty the cow gave back and the ten the monkey gave back and the ten the dog gave back, that makes eighty,
okay?" "Okay," said God, "You've got a deal."

So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves; for the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; for the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren; and for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...