The Godfather talking
You can run, but you can't hide.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 06:45:52 18:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: difrend betwin pic basic and proton  (Read 7837 times)
hamid9543

Thank You
-Given: 80
-Receive: 7

« on: December 30, 2005, 07:30:57 07:30 »

hi what difrend betwin  proton and pic basic pro Smiley
Breixo

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 0

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 12:18:10 12:18 »

Hi Hamid,

Read this attachement.

Breixo
hamid9543

Thank You
-Given: 80
-Receive: 7

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 12:39:59 12:39 »

hi Breixo
thanks for your help.
i understant that you mean :proton is beterr than picbasic pro . is it right??
i want to learn proton+ but i have no  source for learning it.
can you help me and please introduce me a useful source.Smiley
Breixo

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 06:39:47 18:39 »

Hi Hamid,

I'm not an expert but when I began "to play" with PICbasic I've found that Proton+ (former PICbasicPlus) was easiest for me.

You can find Proton+ under the name PICbasic Plus probably in this forum or with eMule. The last "free" version was 2.1.3 .

Also, you can find Proton+ under the name Proton+ DS (Developmente Suite) which Compiler version is 2.2.0.20 in this forum but I'm trying it and I've problems as, for instance, it does not support includes, that's not a big problem but...

Finally, the're another Proton+ DS with the compiler version 3.0 and you can find it in this forum but it has restriction.

So, if you're an "amateur", begin with the Proton+ 2.1.3 (remember it's called PICbasic Plus, too), if you're an "expert" try the Proton DS releases and tell me your experiences Cheesy.

Any way, browse this forum to know the restrictions of both Proton+ releases (one is from Rego and the otherone is from Posek Group).

Good luck!!

Breixo
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 09:50:26 21:50 »

Brexio,

Why don't you upload your big project here in order to enable us to see whats wrong ?

Any way, there are many comparisons among basic compilers, but they only show the facial features of each compiler. If someone is using PICBasic Pro, and he knows how to use the available macros, then I can assure him a nice journey with PICBasic Pro, and he will never look at other compilers !!

For an amateur, all three compilers are easy to learn, instead of throwing questions like which is better, and write me a code, one has to start reading and learning him self to gain more knowledge and experience, although it seems tough a little bit, but thats the right way to learn a new thing about something in my point of view. Don't start asking why are we here on the forum, and answer that we are here to help others, playing the hero role !!

MetaL
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 10:11:58 22:11 by metal » Logged
Breixo

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 10:04:06 10:04 »

Hi Metal,

I just have answered another of your absurd answers before to see that.
Quote from: metal
Brexio,

Why don't you upload your big project here in order to enable us to see whats wrong ?
That's your second invitation to send my code but instead "to see what's wrong", you insult to me.
Any way, there are many comparisons among basic compilers, but they only show the facial features of each compiler. If someone is using PICBasic Pro, and he knows how to use the available macros, then I can assure him a nice journey with PICBasic Pro, and he will never look at other compilers !!
Sure, I suppose the're many comparisons and I was sent one of them, more over, I was sent a comparison as it appears in the Crownhill Web (as I note in my doc) and very simple for "novices" like I and like he seems the person who ask for the differences. I can't see why you seems so angry.

For an amateur, all three compilers are easy to learn, instead of throwing questions like which is better, and write me a code, one has to start reading and learning him self to gain more knowledge and experience, although it seems tough a little bit, but thats the right way to learn a new thing about something in my point of view.
Sure, but you would have to spend your forces answering questions instead of to insult me. Remember, I was sent my code because you invite me to do it. Any way, if after to send my code you decide not to help me, don't worry, it's your rights but avoid to bore me with your lessons, please.

Don't start asking why are we here on the forum, and answer that we are here to help others, playing the hero role !!

MetaL
I can't understand the sense of your last paragraph, well, Where, how and when I've starting to ask to you why you're on the forum? and Why I would to answer with your words?. Playing the hero role?. You will know but according with your avatar, perhaps you think that you are a hero.
Have a fine day and forget me, please.

Breixo
picstudent

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 3

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 04:32:41 16:32 »

whatt's the matter boys ?

the fact is to make the prject faster, and to take tim to design the PCB and win all the experience...

Don't try to get in a absurd discussion...

all the basic compilers are self explanatory ....  like VB ...  and i think the compliers have good help files  ... (not like  VB)

... rego ... who are are you really ?
seinfield
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 4
-Receive: 1

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 07:25:01 19:25 »

I use PBP (first i learnend asm) and i tried Proton (PB plus) and i dont like it. Proton has his own GLCD command, but i made my own code on PBP, and i love it Cheesy

One point to PBP is that there is almost no bugs on it.

Proton has many (C compilers too).

My two cents.

Regards
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 08:39:23 20:39 »

Hamid
The Bottom line is if you learn one of them you've almost learned the other because quit a few commands are the same or at least fairly easy to change the code from one to the other (not always though:) ).So download them both have a look at both and then learn one or better yet just download both manuals a read through them,you'll see what differance there are.Also you could goto both web sites and read the forums to see what people have problems with.
BB

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
saber

Thank You
-Given: 4
-Receive: 53

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 04:59:31 04:59 »

Quote from: hamid9543
can you help me and please introduce me a useful source.Smiley

Hi hamid
You can use the Proton Plus User's Guide
Download it from this link :
http://www.picbasic.org/userguide.pdf
Good Luck Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...