Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:19:21 19:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: REQ: Swordfish PIC18 Basic Compiler  (Read 4630 times)
LazBoy

Thank You
-Given: 78
-Receive: 25

« on: May 18, 2007, 11:12:31 11:12 »

Anybody have unlimited version ?
Thank you,
bluex

Thank You
-Given: 10
-Receive: 39

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:19:33 14:19 »

This compiler is dongle protected (idem Proton Basic). You cant find a cracked version.
The second thing to know about it is that most of the commands (like I2C, USART, ...) are written in Swordfish basic itself. So if you have not the full version with key you will never have the libraries.
And finally, this is THE BEST basic compiler I have ever seen for PIC18, and it's very cheap and the generated code is very tight and very reliable. Buy it !!!
LazBoy

Thank You
-Given: 78
-Receive: 25

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 02:41:34 14:41 »

bluex,
I wonder, any sonsivri member have registered compiler software ?
Thanks for your reply without "Buy it" order, that is not kind form.

bluex

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 04:58:20 16:58 »

Sorry but what was meant is a recommandation, not an order.  Buy it, it's worth the money Wink
For your first sentence, I personnaly have 6 compilers bought and registered Smiley
Robi

Thank You
-Given: 54
-Receive: 1

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 09:27:02 21:27 »

I personnaly have 6 compilers bought and registered Smiley

And so what ? I too have bought even more but then come saying it to those who are earning Rs 12,000 (about $266) per month to go out and buy $$$ software. In those countries - yes India for instance - you purchase a compiler or the milk for your baby... but I'm sure you don't care.   
andig

Thank You
-Given: 46
-Receive: 6

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 07:22:59 07:22 »

Dear Robi,

I am from India too. I understand how difficult it is to get paid decently for the hardwork one do. But at the same time you should consider how you would feel if you don't get paid at all for your hardwork at all while somebody else if reaping benefit out of it. Being a developer yourself (I suppose) you understand the hard facts.

To be honest I am not using all legal softwares but within my scope I try to buy ones which I can afford cause it pays back for itself.

Yes I understand being a tech junkie that it is exciting to try out professional CAD softwares which I cannot afford at this time. But I dream of growing and would definately consider buying the same when I am capable enough. Most providers have shareware versions. And yes knowledge must be free so I sincerely honour open source projects or Freewares.

As you said you have bought many softwares so please don't encourage piracy for the cause that an average Indian cannot afford it. If you can't pay today you can pay tomorrow.

I hope I am not rude and hurt anybody's sentiment.

Cheers to all
bluex

Thank You

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 03:26:15 15:26 »

Hi Andig,
I fully agree with you. Once the compiler becomes profitable, I think that we must pay for it at least to let its developpers earn some money for their effort.
For Swordfish I do not worry a lot because it's not so expensive, and the protection has been done the same way as Proton 3.xx protection, so I think that it will never be cracked.

Regards
Bluex
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...