The Godfather talking
This is god damn my place! Capisci?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:35:08 04:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Proton Development (USB Key version) Needed for Cracking  (Read 55225 times)
ramzor
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 09:41:47 09:41 »

Dear Ahmad_K - Good Luck!
sohel

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 149

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 10:59:58 10:59 »

nothing impossible which created by human.

may allah help u.

Rahos

Thank You
-Given: 36
-Receive: 32

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 03:32:08 03:32 »

How allah help u to crack ?

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

mizk_electro
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 3

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 03:45:02 03:45 »

Allah SWT can help human or His creatures in so many ways... such as put the idea in Ahmad heart or guide Ahmad to right way to do that (without Ahmad thought about it) instead doing the wrong way. 

The point here, how Allah SWT help Ahmad is up to Allah SWT ... the matter is Ahmad can crack it.

Rgds
Mizk
bajrang

Thank You
-Given: 245
-Receive: 79

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 05:43:12 05:43 »

Dear friends,
please focus on the main theme!
warm regards,
good luck to ahmad_k

bajrang
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 1289

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 05:44:09 17:44 »

Sorry for all of you, i spent a lot of time for cracking the original version but nothing happen. I think there is a part of the compiler builted in the dongle. if anyone has any idea please post it
mmengi
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 10:45:03 22:45 »

ah i was waiting good news from you  Cry
raham

Thank You
-Given: 13
-Receive: 18

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 03:54:35 03:54 »

ahmad my wishes for your hard work ,try your best,Iam waiting for good news from you Smiley
wacksbaby
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 10:51:06 10:51 »

Just to clarify things, part of the compiler is not embedded in the USB Dongle

The USB Dongle only holds the key to activate the compiler. it doesn't have any compiler built on it. What the compiler does is to check for a valid USB Dongle before activation. you can either bypass the checking if you wish to crack it but it would be hard since you need to study the compiler but im not saying it's impossible to crack. probably like any other software it will first check for a unique and valid serial number or ID for the USB DOngle then the registration embedded into the USB Dongle. Hardware based keys is much more complicated than software based alone.

i hope someone out there can crack the full version of these great software
Dom

Thank You
-Given: 46
-Receive: 25

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 10:55:49 10:55 »

Hi all,
A good idea in effect, the PROTON compiler is a very good software, and like it was said above, the dongle can be emulated too, it's a hard challenge, so :
Good luck and thanks!
Dom

Dom
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 06:01:34 18:01 »

Thanks for these ideas, i will try another time and i hope that this time the program will be cracked
robban

Thank You
-Given: 34
-Receive: 38

Warrior

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2006, 03:43:19 15:43 »

There is a cracking team called Paradox which are known to be good with dongles. I don't know how to contact them though...

Code Warrior
sohel

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 149

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 12:55:49 12:55 »

another

http://www.optimasc.com/users/carl/scene.htm
demon

Thank You
-Given: 45
-Receive: 2

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 04:21:30 16:21 »

Hi Ahmad_k,
    I had a look at this a while ago.

The exe's are packed, I cant remember which packer, but it uses the dongle to decrypt the original exe, it then creates a working file in the same directory.

The programs also look for the dongle driver in memory, which is not not present unless key is present.

from what I remember you wold need to copy the created file and use that in place of the original.

Dont know if this info helps, I gave up as I couldn't find somebody who had acces to a key. This was when they started using the new dongle.

Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2007, 09:00:49 09:00 »

we need someone who can have access to the dongle to try the idea posted by demon. please let all of us work for cracking this software
Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 09:46:44 21:46 »

Grin Grin Grin Good news for all of you. the online update has been cracked. Now i am able to download the newest version of the compiler 3.2.5.2  Grin Grin Grin
gonna
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 04:25:41 04:25 »

"online update cracked"Huh

What does this mean? You managed to crack the update utility and so are able to download the latest version that still requires a dongle???
Not sure I understand whether this is a "breakthrough" or what?
Have you managed to eliminate the dongle?

Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 07:42:35 07:42 »

yes gonna, The test on the dongle in the file dupMgr.dll has been removed  Wink. this file is dedicated for the update process. The newer version is downloadable but it still requier the usb dongle. Now i try to crack the new proton compiler ver 3.2.5.2   Grin

this is the cracked file :

http://rapidshare.com/files/10754739/dupMgr.dll
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 07:50:05 07:50 by Ahmad_k » Logged
mizk_electro
Cracking Team

Thank You

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 10:17:07 10:17 »

Ahmad_k,

Which version this cracked 'dupMgr.dll' belong to ? ..... version that being supply by okk ? .... After being overwrite by this 'dupMgr.dll', the software fully functional (dont need dogle) ? ... or just overwrite the protection to download new version (3.2.5.2) ?

One more thing, what is the current version that you are trying to crack (PDS that supplied by okk ... sorry, i'm not install it as no point as no dogle attached) or it's been cracked already?

Rgds
Mizk

Ahmad_k
SCG Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 11:51:00 11:51 »

If you read my last reply you will find all your answers.

This file is belong to the version uploaded by FRAGRANCE (ver 3.1)
mizk_electro
Cracking Team

Thank You

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 04:57:45 16:57 »

Thanks ...  Hope you can crack the compiler 3.2.5.2 soon.

Cool
Mizk
gonna
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 06:49:33 18:49 »

yes gonna, The test on the dongle in the file dupMgr.dll has been removed  Wink. this file is dedicated for the update process. The newer version is downloadable but it still requier the usb dongle. Now i try to crack the new proton compiler ver 3.2.5.2   Grin

I don't see what difference the update makes. Surely it makes no difference what version of Proton u have, u still will need a real hardware copy of the dongle to write an emulator or remove the need for it. Without the hardware you're just shooting in the dark.

I wish you luck all the same Grin
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 09:19:09 21:19 »

Ahmad_k  do us all a favour go and buy it you won't regert it, why try and waist your time in cracking,

Give our full support to Crownhill has they make a good product and there support is second to none the best you will ever buy

There are some idiots about in the world

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
gonna
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 10:25:25 22:25 »

Ahmad_k  do us all a favour go and buy it you won't regert it, why try and waist your time in cracking,

Give our full support to Crownhill has they make a good product and there support is second to none the best you will ever buy

There are some idiots about in the world

wizpic

I hope he does manage to crack the dongle. This has nothing to do with not supporting Crownhill. Hell, there is nothing to stop you buying the product just because you got a dongle free crack. It means you can use the product without the fear of a kick in the nuts when you lose the dongle and Crownhill turns round and says "sorry, you can't get a replacement dongle. You need to repurchase the product all over again". I have a problem with that bull-shit attitude. It's an insult to all legitimate licence users. More power to Ahmad_k that's what I think. This has nothing to do with not supporting the developer. Just because there's a warez version available doen't take away your ability to buy a licence does it?
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:47 22:33 »

I hope he does manage to crack the dongle. This has nothing to do with not supporting Crownhill. Hell, there is nothing to stop you buying the product just because you got a dongle free crack. It means you can use the product without the fear of a kick in the nuts when you lose the dongle and Crownhill turns round and says "sorry, you can't get a replacement dongle. You need to repurchase the product all over again". I have a problem with that bull-shit attitude. It's an insult to all legitimate licence users. More power to Ahmad_k that's what I think. This has nothing to do with not supporting the developer. Just because there's a warez version available doen't take away your ability to buy a licence does it?

Phew your ealier posts made it sound like you worked for crownhill

Considered me told off  Grin do i look bothered Na no way you gonna kick my ass!  Grin

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...